The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Thursday, July 03, 2008

I am finally getting around to posting a few pics of the new house. We've been pretty busy and don't have cable at the new house yet. Everything about our new house is great! We really do like it. Here are a few pictures. I'll try to take some more pictures now that we have furniture in. 

Can you believe that this is the U-haul we got? Of all the trucks they have we ended up with the "Nebraska" truck. :) 
My new kitchen. New appliances, lots of cabinets, and counter space. Yea! Notice the microwave though. I can barely reach it and I certainly can't take boiling water out without a step stool. So, I went to Kmart and bought a nice little step stool. :)
Double sinks in the master bathroom! Love it!! :)
The kids playing in their walk-in closet. We should maybe keep the closet empty for a play area. :) 
I forgot to take a picture of the outside of the house, but you can see the one across the street. Its pretty much the same as ours, except that ours is a one-story instead of a two-story. 
Also, Mason posted security the day we moved in. We should be pretty safe. :)

6 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love it! If I'm looking at it correctly, you can be standing in the kitchen and still seeing everything that is happening in the ???family room??? That's great! I also LOVE the army guys Mason posted. Soooo cute!

     
  • At 3:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Forgot to comment on the truck...

    I'm just wondering what connection there is between rhinos and Nebraska? Am I missing something? Please fill me in.

     
  • At 3:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    How exciting, it looks great! Now to get all the boxes empty. :)

     
  • At 4:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow! Looks great! Well worth all the wait and hastle. I feel so much better knowing that security is standing guard.

     
  • At 11:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations Everyone, thanks for all the pics. Army guys too! Besure to take one facing the house when you get a chance.

     
  • At 11:42 AM , Blogger Kaup Fleet said...

    Yeah! Maggie and I can't wait to come check out the new house!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home