The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Congratulations Uncle Andy and Aunt Michelle!

Since they don't have a blog of their own (yet) I wanted to announce the engagement of my little brother Andy and his beautiful fiance Michelle. We are so excited for you guys and the kids are already referring to Michelle as Aunt Michelle. :)
We're not exactly sure when the wedding will be but we're hearing maybe October. For those of you who read my blog but don't know the rest of my family, we are all very close and it is a blessing to be adding another sister to the bunch. God has blessed us all and I marvel at the great and wonderful things that He is doing in the lives of my brothers and sisters. I can't wait to see what the future holds for Mr. and Mrs. Andy Kaup as well as for the rest of my awesome siblings. I love you guys! :)


5 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Amy, Great Post, Thanks! I couldn't agree more! Kathy and I feel blessed to be adding another awesome daughter to our family!! Andy you done good!! :)

     
  • At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We are blessed!!! God has been so good to our family and now we are blessed again with a beautiful new daughter-in-law...both inside and out!!!

     
  • At 3:59 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    You two are way to cute for this family. :) Just kidding! Yes, the more girls the better. Welcome Michelle!!!! October is the BEST month of the year, you may as well make it even more memorable.

     
  • At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations Andy and Michelle..we will all look forward to celebrating this wonderful event with you. Now...will the Stanleys be able to make it back?

     
  • At 3:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations Andy and Michelle. It doesn't seem possible that the boy who was only maybe 8 years old when I moved here is now a grown man getting married!?! We wish you the best from the Stanleys.

    Bill, Tina, Michaela, Marshall, & Molly.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home