The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hey, hey!! We've been super busy (I know, I know, I always use that excuse!). In the past couple of weeks I've had a kids church leadership retreat, Mason's birthday, special days at school, sleepover, and a day at the water park. Whew! But, it has all been fun stuff so I can't complain.


Anyway, here are a few pics.





Can you believe he's 8 years old?!
Mason' new camoflauge Bible. Yes, if you can't tell he really likes camo!
Mason and dad working on a 471 piece lego set. This is Mason's biggest set ever!
And, the finished product!

We didn't take the camera into the water park but we did have a fun time. Mason is now over 48 inches tall so he can ride all the slides without having to pass the swimming test each time. Mackenzie rode a really big slide that you only had to be 42 in. tall to ride. I don't have a picture of her on it, but here is a picture of that slide from last year.



I was so proud of her, she didn't cry or anything, but the look on her face said, "That was not fun and I DO NOT want to do it again!" I don't think she's quite ready yet for the big slides! Her and I will stick to the keiki cove. :)

I am looking forward to a normal week although the closer it gets to the end of the school year the busier life becomes. I am really looking forward to summer break. (only 17 more school days!) :)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    Happy Birthday Mason!!! As always Aunt Reb is late with the present, but at least you can celebrate for weeks! Looks like a great time at the water park, and I especially like the camo bible--very cool--just don't let it bled too much so you can't find it. I suppose that would defeat the purpose:)

     
  • At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WOW! Looks like a great birthday! I can't beleive the school year is about over, seems like it just started. Won't be long and you will be back here for good!!!!

     
  • At 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mason you look so tall!! Are you sure you are a Kaup? :)Just kidding Bob. Great pictures, Mackenzie I wish Grandpa would have been there to go down the slide with you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home