The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!
Just wanted to express a special thanks to my mother. Being a parent has made me appreciate my own mom even more. Raising kids is a really hard job and I am in awe that my mom raised 5 kids so successfully! I can't imagine how tired she must have been some nights after helping with homework, baths, and bedtime stories. :)

Most importantly I grew up seeing an example of a godly woman. Mom, your light shines brightly through your ministries and especially as it is being reflected in your children and grandchildren. The legacy of servanthood that you are passing down will continue to grow for generations to come. I thank God for you! (I have an amazing dad too, but it's really all about mom today! :) )


I can't forget to also thank my mother-in-law. I am blessed to have an amazing husband and I know that the things I love about him were poured into him as a little boy by his parents. Pearl, you raised a godly, caring man whose happens to also be a wonderful dad. I also know that you prayed for him constantly and that you have prayed and prayed over our marriage and our children. Thank you for being such a great example!




I plan to spend Mother's Day relaxing with my husband and my two adorable children! God Bless all the mother's today!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Amy, you are so right!! Happy Mother's Day to you also!

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Happy Mother's Day to you, too!!!

     
  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    You took the words right out of my mouth! Happy Mother's day--you're awesome too! I know cause you learned from the best:)

     
  • At 3:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry I read this wonderful blog, but I didn't even post!!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful kids!! But I didn't do it alone...but that's the father's day blog!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home