The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Sunday, September 03, 2006

3 day weekend, Yea!!

Hi All! It's Sunday and I am finally getting around to updating my blog. We've had a nice weekend so far. Saturday was a b-day party at the beach. The kids had a blast!
Today after church we went out to lunch and then to Cold Stone Creamery. I don't think I'll eat again until tomorrow night!
Anyway, as you can see the picture above is Kenzie playing cards with Biscuit. I'm not sure who won but I thought it was so cute I had to snap a picture. :)
Here's a cute story for you. Mason was using a silly voice the other day and just being goofy. Then, he said, "When I grow up I'm gonna be a canadian!" I just laughed because I knew immediately that he mean "comedian". He's definately a comedian and I guess we'll see, maybe someday he will move to Canada too! :)
Anyway, that's about it. Bob and I are going back to church tonight for a production called "Eternity". It's supposed to be really good. The kids are staying with a babysitter. Then, tomorrow is another day of rest! YEA!! :)
Happy Labor Day!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Hi Amy!!!! Great to hear from you! Mason is too funny, he probably WILL be a comedian, or canadian, if you prefer! :) Kenz looks so cute in that picture. GREAT to know that you're doing well with the start of school and all.

     
  • At 4:23 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Great to hear the week went good and so is your weekend. The picture of Kenzie is so cute. Too funny about your little canadian! Have a great short week.

     
  • At 5:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh Mason I wish I could be a Canadian also!! Their accents are pretty cool!

     
  • At 12:02 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    I keep telling everyone the Canadian story:) I love it. Kenzie looks so cute and grown up. I didn't know you had a card shark in the family!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home