The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Not much going on here

Sorry it's been a few days. I haven't really taken many pictures this week. Not really too much that's been "picture worthy".
Our good news for the day is that both kids are officially accepted/enrolled at Christian Academy, where I will be teaching. I kept reminding myself that God would take care of it and of course He did! :)
I saw my classroom yesterday. I have one of the biggest classrooms, of course it's because I have one of the biggest classes. :) I'm really getting excited about teaching again.
Anyway, that's about it from the Stanley household. I'll try to take some more pictures this week.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:42 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Congratulations, what great news. I am so excited to hear about your students. I'm sure you will have some great blog material once school starts.

     
  • At 6:33 AM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Great to hear from you!!! Enjoy the rest of your "carefree" summer days!

     
  • At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Life is good! (I don't have the thumb and little finger symbol on my computer!) You're the only person I've heard from that's excited for school to start! Great to hear about the kids enrollment, it's great you can all be together.

     
  • At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    So happy for you, Amy. It really sounds like it is working out perfectly for you. Have a nice week-end!!

     
  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    That's awesome. So glad everything worked out! Enjoy the rest of the summer:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home