The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Monday, July 31, 2006



Aloha All! We are all doing well. I decided I should update the blog since all three of my "kids" are asleep. The house is so quiet!
These are just some pictures from last Saturday. We had 2 birthday parties that day. One at a kids gymnastics center and of course as you can tell, the other one was at Chucky Cheese. The kids love going there but neither one of them is too quick to make friends with Chucky Cheese. But really, look at him! I'm still a little scared of him myself! :) I had to post the picture of him for the benefit of my brothers and sisters and my cousins. Remember going to "Billy Bob's" as it was called then? We used to hide under the table when the characters would come by. But it was worth going to be able to play all of those games!
Anyway, we have a pretty quiet week. Bob's VB league is over and I don't start my orientation until next week.
Have a great week everyone!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:16 AM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    I opened your blog and YIKES! Who is staring me in the face but CHUCKY! He STILL freaks me out and I am 32 years old! If I remember correctly, didn't someone wet their pants at Chucky Cheese's one time??? Was it Brian? I can't remember!

     
  • At 10:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my... Oh wait, that's Bob. Never mind. He still scares me when I see him in Cubs stuff. That will never change. Bet you can't guess who posted this!

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    That is some scary stuff! You guys think that my skate is scary looking . . . I think Amy now has me beat with the Chucky Cheese.

     
  • At 1:54 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Rebecca, you took the words right out of my mouth. I was just going to say that that Chucky Cheese guy is scarier than your smiley skate thing. Yuck, no wonder we were scared of it.

     
  • At 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I never understood the attraction to Chuckie Cheese! He is just down right ugly! How did they make big bucks scaring kids to death?!?

     
  • At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hehehe very cute.....The Cubs will always rule!!! Very cute site and Im glad all is going well over there. Huskers as far as Im concerned will always rule also.
    take care.....
    The Ohana not from Omaha!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home