The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day of School



Well, we made it through the first day and here are a few pictures that I promised. The computer kept locking up last night when I was downloading the pics from the camera so I lost the ones of Mason and Kenzie at home before school. :(
The first picture is Mason with our friend's daughter Chloe. She started Kindergarten. (Jim and Lora I'll email you the pictures.)
The second one of course is Mason with dad before school.
We had tears from both of them which was hard on me but we made it through. Kenzie bawled through chapel because she could see me but couldn't sit with me. She'll get used to it.
All in all it was a good day and today was even better!
Now I better go do some lesson plans! :)

5 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    You are exactly right.. they will get used to the new changes and routine and then will love it I'm sure. Emma just can't wait till preschool..everyday she wakes up she asks if it is still August. Mason looks so cute in the first picture.

     
  • At 4:53 AM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Oh how cute they are in their uniforms!!!! Glad to hear that the first day is behind you... Keep us posted!

     
  • At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow he looks so grown up! Where is my little boy going. :)

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    First day of your new school!!! Looks like a great place to learn! I recognized Cloe right away! It sure is nice that she goes to the same school. You both look so sharp! Dad looks sharp too!

     
  • At 8:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dad looks sharp too? I didn't see him, must be the camouflage!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home