The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Fun with Friends...



Hi All! Tomorrow is my first "official" day of work. I have new teacher orientation this week but the kids don't start until the 21st. So, I have farmed out my kids to various friends. I forget sometimes how hard it can be not having family nearby! Anyway, the kids are going to Joey and Jennifer's tomorrow. That's Joey in the pictures above. The other day when he was over, Kenzie said to me, "Joey is......cute!" :) They'll have tons of fun tomorrow as will I. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    I know that you are excited, but we will be praying that everything goes smoothly. We take it for granted here sometimes how nice it is to have family in town.

     
  • At 3:33 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Hope your first day of orientation is going well. Let us know how you're doing, OK?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home