The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Soooo busy!!!

I know, I know, it's been over a week since I've posted! Yes, we are still alive and well, we (I) have been super busy getting ready for school. I have forgotten how much work it takes to get ready for a new school year. As of today my classroom is ready and I am almost ready for the first day. I have a bit more planning to do before Monday but I should be ready. I guess I'll have to be! :)
Anyway, I promise to post some "first day of school" pictures. Bob is taking Mon. AM off to come with us to school because it dawned on me that my children are starting a brand new school and I can't even take them to their classrooms and get them settled because I have my own class to think about. It should work out just fine but I pray that both kids settle in just fine and aren't too nervous.
That's about it, I'll post again soon. :)

7 Comments:

  • At 4:29 AM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    It's great to hear from you! I figured you were really busy getting ready for school. We'll be praying for both you and the kids!

     
  • At 5:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We all know you are very busy. You have been in our prayers here. Good luck to everyone on the first day of school.

     
  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Good Luck tomorrow. I'm sure the kids will do awesome and I'm sure you will be able to get right back into it too. It is good to hear from you.

     
  • At 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    GOOD FACE KENZ!!! I am very proud that she is so good at making weird faces! :) Have fun tomorrow and tell Mason and Kenzie to have fun at school!!!

     
  • At 5:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good luck and we will be praying for you! Sure is nice that Bob will be aboe to go with you. We'll be waiting to hear and see more...have a great day!

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Poor child has to eat bologna without bread for lunch. Must be Bob fixing the food this week. That's probably why she looks a little 'put out'.

     
  • At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sure has her fahter's looks and attitude in this picture.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home