The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sidewalk Chalk Fun!


Hi All! As you can see we played outside with sidewalk chalk yesterday. We share a carport with our neighbors and the kids "chalked" the entire area. Mason asked me to take a picture of him next to the man that he drew. Of course Kenzie had to do the exact same thing!
Three year olds are something else! Sometimes she wants to do everything Mason does and to be just like him. And then there are times like today when she purposefully stepped on his finger wearing my high heels for no reason whatsoever! Ouch! He puts up with her most of the time but sometimes enough is enough and I hate to put it this way but she gets what she deserves!
Anyway, I have to get fingerprinted tomorrow for the background check for my new teaching job. At least their office is at the mall, so maybe we'll go shopping too. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    If you need any pointers on getting fingerprinted... (get it? pointers? HA HA HA HA!) let me know!!! Ted and I are the king and queen of fingerprinting! (For all of you who don't know me... it was for our adoption... NOT because we've ever been in trouble!)

     
  • At 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When I got fingerpainted for work, the FBI rejected my prints! I had to go and have them done again! I think it's because of my squeeky clean record!!! Too bad you have to go to the mall! Love the pictures, sure makes their legs look long! What a fun time!

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the update, Amy, I was just coming on the site to say "where are you" A few of us addicts check this at least once or twice a day. I have found I enjoy outside chalk too, and there are so many colors!!

     
  • At 5:27 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    I love how aunt Kathy got fingerpainted for her job. :) That is so cute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home