The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bob's Birthday!


Yesterday was Bob's birthday. The kids and I decorated a little bit while he was at work and then they hid and yelled surprise when he came home. As you can see they got quite carried away with the stickers for the signs!
Bob requested Spagetti for dinner which is perfect because the kids love it and it's so easy to make! :) Then we watched "Doogal". An ok movie but not one I would want to watch over again.
Tonight I think we are going to go bowling. They have that cosmic, glow in the dark, bowling and the kids really enjoy that.
By the way, thanks to all the Kaups who are being so supportive of my sunburn misery! I'm ok, but did start itching today which means I'll probably peel. :( I also want to be a part of Stacy and Reb's freckle/psudo-tan club! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Belated Birthday Bob, sounds like you had a great day. Kids can make it so worth it!! Amy, I was thinking about you and the sunburn, I'm sure it will peel for quite some time. Pictures are just great, wonderful job decorating. Have a great day, we are off to church.

     
  • At 9:44 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Bob, Happy Belated Birthday to you! The pictures are so adorable. The decorating is so cute and I'm sure you guys had a great time surprising daddy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home