The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Aloha! I finally decided to get my pics from the camera and decided to post a few. We are really getting excited for our trip and trying to get all of our last minute things done this weekend. 
I met my substitute and she is great! I have no worries after talking to her. She's been teaching 14 years and is certainly capable of handling my class. 
I might start packing tomorrow. We don't have many "fall/cool weather" outfits, so it shouldn't take long. :) 
Anyway, here are some pics from the past few weeks.  

Bob and Kenzie skating at the "Ice Palace" 

Mason, Kenzie, and one of their friends found this bird who couldn't fly. I have a pic of all three kids but I don't like to post pics of other kids without talking to their parents first. But anyway, the bird stayed in our old rabbit cage for about a day and then somehow escaped. I think one of the other neighbor kids took it out. 
Mackenzie's birthday was Wednesday. Our school has gone to a healthy snack policy so we took these cones with popcorn, baby goldfish, and cheerios. 
Kenzie opened her presents Wed. morning because we have swimming lessons in the evening and we usually get home later than normal. 

This is Frency, the dog Kenzie got from Grandma and Grandpa. Frency arrived just in time to go to school on Friday for letter "F" show and tell. :) 
Also, last night we took the kids and one of Mackenzie's friends to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. (I had to google that word to spell it just now!) The movie was actually pretty cute. Then, Kenzie's friend spent the night. They stayed up until about 11:00 and were awake by 6:00 this morning.   It's going to be early to bed tonight! :) 

3 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Emma has been begging me to go ice skating. I hope she doesn't see this blog entry. Happy Birthday Kenzie, I can't wait to tell Emma that you're six too. :)
    Four days and counting on your arrival. ;)

     
  • At 7:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kenzie, you can bring Frency, but no birds or guina pigs to Grandpa's house. Unless you leave them at Uncle Bill and Aunt Tina's House. :)

     
  • At 2:08 AM , Blogger Kelly Anne said...

    The healthy snack cone is such a cool idea!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home