The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Monday, June 05, 2006

Heading to Nebraska!

Most people get excited about a vacation to Hawaii but I am more than excited to come home for a visit!! :)
One last funny story.... This morning was Mason's last day of school. I drove Mason and two neighbor kids. Someone said something about the s-word. Mason said "I know the sh-word!" I said, "What? Where did you hear the sh-word?!" So when he got out of the car I had him whisper it to me, after I assured him that he could tell me it without getting in trouble. He got real close to my ear and said, "shut-up". I held back my smile of relief and reiterated that he's right we don't say that! :)
I'm not sure if I'll be blogging on vacation. :)

5 Comments:

  • At 5:01 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    Great story!! If that's the worst that it gets . . .
    I started my own blog to keep everyone up to date on life in RI, so check it out.

     
  • At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am counting down the hours! It's almost here! See you at the airpost.

     
  • At 1:51 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    I can just picture the whole situation. How cute.

     
  • At 1:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home