The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Sunday, June 04, 2006


Aloha everyone! I just thought I'd give a quick update on our weekend. Saturday we went to a friend's 8th birthday party. Kenzie was the only "little kid" there but she felt like such a big girl. They painted frog boxes.
Other than that we have had a pretty uneventful weekend. Bob had some maintenence done on the Honda Saturday and since it was going to take all day they loaned him a 2006 Maxima. Bad idea! That car made his old Ford seem even worse. Poor Bob. :(
Well, I am going to try and get some packing/organizing done before we head back to church tonight. Mason has started Royal Rangers and Kenzie has Rainbows. I can't believe we leave in 48 hours! Wow, now that I put it that way I better get to it! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Why do you think my mom drives an '06 maxima???? It's her attempt to keep a hold of her YOUTH! :) 48 hours and counting... that sounds AWESOME!!!!! See you soon!!!!

     
  • At 4:43 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Wow, I can't believe it's almost here. Emma won't stop asking when Kenzie is coming. It's OK Bob...just think, Dave is going to start driving our minivan during the day in order to get Andrew to and from weightlifting in the mornings. I don't think he's too thrilled.

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home