The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Friday, May 26, 2006

Sorry it's been so long!!


My goodness, I can't believe I haven't posted since Monday! This week has flew by so quickly.
Today was Mackenzie's preschool graduation. Daddy and I both went since he was off work today. The class said their prayer (picture 2 above) and they sang the "Baby bumble bee" song. Remember that one... "I'm pickin up a baby bumble bee won't my mommy be so proud of me..."
Isn't it great to re-live your childhood memories through your own kids?
Besides today I feel like it's just been a very busy week, but in a good way. Tuesday my friend Christi took me to breakfast at the Ko'Olina Resort for my birthday. To me it's one of the most beautiful places on the whole island. We had such a great, peaceful, relaxing time. (Thanks Christi!)
Thursday morning I had coffee with a friend and then for lunch Kenzie and I went to another friends house with 3 other girlfriends. They surprised me with flowers and a birthday cake. They even sang happy birthday! I guess when you're in your thirties you get a week of celebrating! :)
As you can tell I had a wonderfully fun week and since I spent all week having fun I need to spend tomorrow morning cleaning this house!
Have a great weekend everyone!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Goodmorning Amy, I have been checking and you have been missing.
    I am just glad it's because you have had a great week. It's Saturday and we have 3 graduation open houses today. We will be attending 9am, 2pm and 6pm. I like that because we won't be eating here today. Tomorrow morning to Stuart to see mom and back on Monday. Have a great week-end. Love the picture!!!

     
  • At 4:24 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    You SHOULD be sorry! Just kidding! What a great graduation! Now we just have to get Mason's school year over with and then you'll be on your way to NEBRASKA! Counting the days!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:09 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    I have been missing in action too...it's easy to get sidetracked! Cute picture of you and your "mini me" See you very soon.

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    Sarah, you took the words right out of mouth. Amy, remember when you would always get called little Kathy? Anyway, can't wait to see little Amy:)

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Is Rebecca going to be here too? We hope so!

     
  • At 6:26 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    Yes!!! I will be joining the madness from 6/16-6/20!!!! Can't wait to see everyone and all of the kids!

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home