The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Monday, May 22, 2006

I am truly blessed..



Thanks everyone for the sweet birthday wishes. I had a great day with my family. We went to church and then out to lunch at Sam Choys with our good friends the Cochruns. Here are a few pictures from yesterday. Lora surprised me with having the waitresses and waiters sing to me. I had a wonderful banana bread pudding cake for dessert.
The last picture is truly an answer to prayer. Kenzie seems to be OK with dairy and peanuts now. I don't think she was ever allergic to peanuts but the doctor recommended that we don't even try it since Mason is allergic, but since she turned three we have slowly been trying peanut butter and she actually loves it! She was definately allergic to dairy products and would break out in a rash but is now eating ice cream and sometimes yogert and cheese. I haven't given her milk to drink yet because she really likes soy milk. It does make it hard on Mason that she gets to eat things like ice cream, but he is so good about accepting his allergies. I pray that in time he will also be able to eat dairy products and maybe someday peanuts too.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great Monday!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    It's sad to see a 0 on the comment line so I am wishing you a very happy belated birthday...31 isn't so bad, we are still young chickens!! p.s. I would have wished you a happy birthday even if there were comments!!!

     
  • At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Who, that shrimp looks good! Sounds like you had a great birthday. We'll have to have one great big party for everyone's b-days when you get here. We're another day closer...

     
  • At 1:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home