The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Top 10 Places to go when I visit NE.....

10. Don and Millie's
9. IHOP
8. Sonic
7. Amarillo Barbeque
6. Oak View Mall
5. Village Point Mall
4. Mama Alvinos
4. Kohls
3. Olive Garden
2. Panara
1. TARGET!

Sorry no pictures today. I have been thinking a lot though about all of the places that I want to go when I get home. We don't have any of these places on the entire Island! So, if anyone wants to go with me on my quest for restraunts and shopping, I'd love the company! :)
(I'll probably gain 20 lbs in these three weeks!)

7 Comments:

  • At 8:09 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    I'm IN! :) Gotta have a ham-n-chz frenchee at Don and Millies! Village Point is EXCELLENT! One of the last times we were out there was when James and Kelly were in town! We got ice cream at Coldstone! Kohls? Oh yeah, can never leave Kohls without buying something (on sale of course!) Olive Garden is one of our FAVORITE places to eat! Panera...I can't get enough of their cinnamon crunch bagels and their souflets, spinach, bacon, and cheese! And last but not least, a place very near and dear to my heart...a place where I go for "formula and diapers" and leave with groceries, greeting cards, knick knacks, clothes... it is NOTHING to drop $100 at Target at any given time. I LOVE THAT STORE!!!

     
  • At 3:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WE CAN GET YOU TO EVERYONE OF THOSE PLACES!

     
  • At 3:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I would be honored to be the offic al tour guide. Let's load up the van and go! Sarah, with all of us we might need two vans! We might need a vehicle for just the purchases at Target and Khols. Can't wait!!!

     
  • At 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am in for every one of those. . . .expecially shopping!! I CANT WAIT!!!!

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm going to try and be in on some of these excursions too!!

     
  • At 4:10 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Sarah and Dave are still in Minnesota but I'm going to go ahead and RESERVE THEIR VAN for our excursions! :)

     
  • At 9:31 PM , Blogger Amy said...

    I CAN'T WAIT! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home