The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Kenzie story....

Since we live on base we have to go through a gate where they check our id everytime we come home. Well, Kenzie always wants her window down to say goodbye to the nice guard at the gate. They contract with a security company so some of the guards are a little bit older. This one particular gentleman is so friendly and nice all the time. He always says "Hi Sugar" to her. She just giggles and loves the attention. Well, apparently she misunderstood what he was saying because one day at the gate she told a different guard "Bye Sucker!" Oops! We had to explain that it was sugar and not sucker.
Today she got it right and said "Bye sugar" . Which honestly is a little bit embarrasing when it's the wrong guard! Finally tonight we got to see the "sugar-man" as she now refers to him.

Anyway, sorry no pictures. If I would have had my camera at McDonalds today I could have posted a picture of the "throw-up" the kids found it the place-place tube. But that's a whole different story. Luckily it wasn't from either of my children. Needless to say playtime was cut short!
I'll try to take some pictures tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • At 2:50 AM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    That Kenz might get you guys arrested for calling the guard SUCKER! :) Glad she got it right! :) There is nothing more germy than those McDonald playlands...I can only imagine that a puddle of puke really adds "character" to a place like that. I know my kids will be wanting to play there soon! I'm going to have to loosen up on my germ-a-phobe tendencies!

     
  • At 5:37 AM , Blogger Reb said...

    What a hysterical story. Maybe I need to take flirting lessons from Kenzie:) So, it is better to say sugar rather than sucker . . . maybe thats been my problem!

     
  • At 12:27 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    What a great story! I can't wait to see our two monsters in action. I truly think they will get along great. I told Emma that Kenzie was coming and she said "TODAY!" no...sorry! Anyway, my poor Emma has never played in a McDonald's play area cause I can't handle the germs. We usually drive through..then she can't see the play stuff.

     
  • At 1:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home