The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Here I am with my two precious gifts from God! I can't put into words how special it is to be a mother. I am truly blessed to spend each and every day with Mason and Mackenzie. They bring me amazing joy!
I also am blessed to have a wonderful godly mother and mother-in-law. Thank you, Mom for loving me unconditionally and for being a great role model to me. And, thank you Pearl for raising such a wonderful man to be my husband. My children are blessed to have two beautiful grandmothers and three beautiful great-grandmothers. Thank you all for the influence that you have had on Bob and I to make us the people we are. We have grown up seeing great models of parenting!
Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's in our families! :)

5 Comments:

  • At 4:55 AM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Happy Mother's Day to you, AMY! (a day late!) Can't wait to see you!

     
  • At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a great picture Amy. You are truly are a great mom.

     
  • At 4:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     
  • At 4:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 5:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home