The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Grandma Kaup!

From your grandchildren who desperately need baths!
Yea, it's my moms birthday today. I won't put her age on the www. :)
By the way, I had a great time at my Women's Encounter. It was absolutely wonderful.
Tomorrow I'll try to post some pictures of what Bob and the kids did this weekend. They fared just fine without me, but we were all excited to see each other on Sunday.
I'm taking today to catch up on quite a few things so I don't have a lot of time to write.
God Bless!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    THANK YOU!!! What smiles! I have had a great day, even though I had to go to class tonight. I did well on my test, so it was worth the effort. I love the sign and all of you!! Have a great day, Grandma K

     
  • At 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    AWESOME SMILES! Happy Birthday "Aunt K" !!

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Happy birthday Aunt Kathy!! I have to admit that when I saw the title the first thing I thought was, "Grandma's birthday is APRIL 8, not May 8!" :0 How cute and tan are those kids of yours?!?

     
  • At 5:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home