The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Day at the Pool with Dad!







Here are the pictures that I promised! These were taken while I was gone this weekend. Bob, the kids, Ricky, his mom, his sister and a friend of hers went to the pool on Saturday. As you can see they had way too much fun! :) Both kids are such water lovers. (I guess that's a good thing when you live on an island in the middle of the ocean!) I think in July when we get back from NE I'm going to get them both in swim lessons, although Bob is doing a really good job teaching Mason how to swim. You can see that he is learning to dive in from the side. I think being thrown in the air is probably his favorite though. :) I think the last pictures sums up how much fun they had. Bob said that when he took Kenzie's hand out of the bag she was holding a chip in her hand! It's only a five minute drive from the pool to home. She must have been exhausted!


2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a great dad! Looks like a blast. We have a little pool we set up when it gets warm but Emma has no clue how to swim yet...that's ok I guess.

     
  • At 4:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home