The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Friday, February 15, 2008



Aloha everyone! Happy President's Day weekend. Isn't it great to have a three day weekend. :) 
Sorry I've been so behind on the blog. I guess we've just been really busy. 
Tonight we went to see Jana Alayra in concert at our church. She sings really fun kids songs with hand motions. (www.janaalayra.com) We had such a great time! We ended up taking 5 kids with us and they each got to get an autograph. I went out to the table to buy a CD and photos during the last song and lo and behold, just as I finished paying Jana came out to the foyer to start signing autographs, so my crew started the line. It worked out perfect! 
Anyway, we don't have too much else planned this weekend except maybe some house cleaning. Yea, my favorite thing! :) 
Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    YEA! Kinzie looks just like her in her orange shirt! What a fun time! Have a great weekend and have fun cleaning:)

     
  • At 8:49 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    I thought it was Hannah till I looked a little closer. :)
    Kenzie, your curly hair is cute!
    My awesome husband did our house cleaning yesterday....,yippee!!

     
  • At 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad the concert was good and especially-thanks for keeping Chloe so she could see the concert and Jim could get Samuel home too. I didn't realize you had other children with you as well, so that's a really special thank you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home