The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Wednesday, November 14, 2007




We have FINALLY closed on our house in Nebraska! Yea! We started this process back in June and are just now making our first house payment. I won't go into detail about the process but I will say that Bob completely enjoyed filling out the Wells Fargo survey!
Anyway, we have renters and everything is going smooth. It's actually hard to believe that we own a house that we won't be living in for two more years. I can't wait to decorate and pick out some new furniture, but I'm holding back and not planning too much yet. :)
The kitchen is one of my favorite parts and of course we can't wait for the double sinks in the master bathroom. Our bathroom right now is VERY tiny.
Anyway, we feel blessed to have gotten this house for such a great deal. We look forward to the holidays where we can invite everyone over to our house and play "red-neck" games in the backyard! :)
Other than that we don't have too much going on. Have a great week!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When can we move into the basement and finish it for you!?! :-)

    The Redneck Brother of Bob!

     
  • At 4:08 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Congratulations. I love it and will be glad to help paint in a couple of years. Can't wait till you guys are back for good!!!

     
  • At 5:06 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    YEAH!!!! You OFICIALLY have to come back now! :) Praying that these next 2 years pass quickly!

     
  • At 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can't wait to come over and play redneck games and spoil grandchildren :)

     
  • At 6:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations! What a beautiful house. I know the time will pass quickly and you'll be in it before you know it!

     
  • At 5:38 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 5:45 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    You'll have to save a room for Aunt Reb when she comes to visit!! I am so excited to see you guys in a few weeks. I can hardly contain myself--I think my coworkers are getting sick of me talking about it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home