The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Monday, February 26, 2007

We're doing fine

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you know we are doing fine. Kenzie still has a cough at night but is ok otherwise and has passed her little cold on to me. :) It's not bad just a runny nose, and sinus pressure. So, I've been doing the Airborne and Vitamin C thing. I just bought Zycam tonight. Another teacher said it's better than airborne, so we'll see how it works.
Anyway, I need to grade some papers and then head off to bed. I know I need more rest to tackle this cold.
( I would have posted some pics but I just haven't taken any lately. I'll try to remember!)

2 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    I have been trying to post. how frustrating this new and "improved" blogger is. Glad you are doing well, we would love to share some of our snow with you if you could send some "beach" to us.

     
  • At 10:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad to hear Kenzie is well now. How is Mason doing? Hope he bounces back quickly too. Enjoy your sunshine!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home