The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Monday, February 19, 2007

Pretending....







Hi there, everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the extra day off today. We spent much of our weekend hanging out at home and running errands. We didn't do anything exciting, unless you count all of the pretending we did! Honestly, I think Mackenzie spends more time outside of reality than actually in it! She pretends while eating, riding in the car, in the bath and even shopping. It wears me out to be so many different people throughout the day. Sometimes I'm the mom, sometimes the sister, the babysitter, the doctor, the pet owner, the grocery store clerk, the teacher, I could go on and on!! Seriously, I am glad that she has such an imagination. It's very entertaining!

These are just more pictures from the Discovery Center. I think that's why she enjoys that place so much, it's all about pretending! Since it's winter, they had a sledding center with snowsuits and everything. I thought all of you would appreciate seeing Mackenzie bundled up. :)
Mason didn't want to try on the winter coats. I can't blame him, why bundle up when you don't have to. :)
On another note, Bob and I are finally watching Lost by watching the season 1 discs. The show is really big here because it's filmed on the Island but we had just never watched. So, last night we sat down to watch just one more episode and got sucked in and stayed up too late watching 4 episodes. It's pretty interesting. If you are a fan, DON'T tell us anything! :)
Have a GREAT week!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow she is a "Jack Of All Trades" It will be interesting to see what she is doing in about 20 years. What a cutie!!

     
  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Too bad both of our little pretenders couldn't wear eachother out instead of us.

     
  • At 5:23 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    What a cute pretender! I love the fireman outfit, with the tough face to go with it:) It's hard to just sit down and only watch one episode of Lost!! I won't spoil it for you:)

     
  • At 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Pretending can be so much fun and it's so good for little ones. She is so darn cute..even has an onry little smile. Wish we we were closer! Love to all

     
  • At 7:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the imagination she has! If only we could wear shorts with our winter coats!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home