The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Friday, February 02, 2007

Children's Discovery Center




Ok, Ok, I won't be making any more promises regarding how often I update this blog! We have just been so busy here lately. The week feels like it's over before it even starts. I can't believe it's February already!
Last weekend we took the kids to the Children's Discovery Center. It's been probably 2 years since we've last gone. Anyway, it's tons of fun for the kids. They have all kinds of role playing centers, complete with costumes. Bob and I even got in on all of the fun. :)
This past week was our homecoming week at school. It was hectic with dress up days and all kinds of fun activities. I'm honestly exhausted!! This weekend is going to be pretty low key. The kids and I might go to the pool with some friends on Sunday, during the Super Bowl. :)
Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great pictures Amy, looks like a really fun time, I can't believe it is February already either. The most believable picture, Mackenzie as a judge :) It could happen. I just hope she is on my side :)

     
  • At 5:14 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    What a fun place! Amy, your hair is so long and pretty! Anyway, I can't believe it's February either and I really can't believe I'll be 32 "soon". Yikes. Have fun at the pool......it's hard for us to even imagine getting into a pool.

     
  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Reb said...

    Can you please pass the wasabi?!! Love it! Looks like you guys had a great time. I know who to call the next time I need car repair done, cause they both look pretty intense. Bob--I like the plaid top you got going on there:)

     
  • At 5:53 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Is this the same place where the kids got to walk through a giant colon or something like that? It's always great to "see" you all!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home