The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Friday, February 09, 2007

A few of my favorite things.......


Not much going on here in sunny Hawaii this week so I'm posting a blog I thought about a week or so ago but hadn't gotten around to it yet.
After the whole "ant" incident I started thinking about my "favorite things" besides raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. :) These are in no particular order. :)
I won't bore (or disgust) you with the details but lets just say that I LOVE this Combat ant killing gel stuff! It's amazing!!! It took a few tries to find the actual "point of entry" of our ant problem but once we squirted this stuff in the crack in the wall, WOW! The ants are gone! YEA!
So...
1. Combat ant killing gel
2. Clorox anywhere hard surface spray (Love this stuff!)
3. Febreze
4. Airborne (You know the teacher created herbal supplement that boosts your immune system. I am usually so faithful with this stuff anytime I even suspect a cold, but last weekend I didn't pay much attention to the beginning of a cold and I suffered all week. I even went to the doctor which I haven't done for years, except for regular appts. Mason took the Airborne Jr this week and is not sick at all!)
5. School uniforms
6. Starbucks Cinnamon Dulce Latte (So Yummy!!!)
7. Gladware
8. T9 texting mode (Yea, I am so young and hip!)
9. Saturdays
10. John Frieda Frizz Ease hair serum
Ok, that's all I've got for now. Feel free to add your own to the comments section. The kids are in bed and Bob is at volleyball so I'm off to favorite thing #11. A quiet house, hot coffee and a good book!
Good Night!

8 Comments:

  • At 5:53 AM , Blogger Reb said...

    I'd have to say that the cinnamon dulce latte is on my top favorites also . . . I laugh every time I order a non-fat grande cinnamon ducle latte with sugar-free dulce syrup and whipped cream and cinnamon on top:) It's a mouthful:) I'd also have to add Bed Head moisture maniac shampoo and conditioner, oreo cookie shakes (my latest addiction), Japanese cherry blossom lotion from bath and body works, my comfy big robe from Gap, and soft scrub with bleach to my top 10 list:)

     
  • At 6:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have to second the Fabreze-it's the greatest thing they've come up with in a long time. I'd also add Swiffer-the mops and the dusters sure make cleaning up after kids and cats much easier. Add to that Clorox Wipes. They make things easier too. Of course another favorite thing is talking with my grandchildren-Chloe and Samuel.(spending time with them would be better but distance is a problem there-Ohio to Hawaii!) I also love the smell of the woods right after a warm spring rain. I love to sit out on the back deck and enjoy it. It's such a wonderful smell and reminds me that God is still in charge here. I can't wait to enjoy that one again!!!
    Amy,I do enjoy reading your Blog!

     
  • At 4:21 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Let's see... some of my favorite things...
    1)diet pepsi (although a good starbucks every now and then is yummy, too)
    2)clorox anywhere spray... LOVE that stuff
    3)clorox wipes
    4)mr. clean magic eraser
    5)febreze
    6)Japanese cherry blossom bubble bath!
    7)wax balls (you know, those little chocolate donuts that come in a roll of 6?) YUMMY!
    8) my COMPUTER so that I can keep in touch with all of you! :)

     
  • At 6:00 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Wow, I love this blog entry. Humm!
    these are in no order...
    1. hot, long showers
    2. Mary Kay blemish cover up stuff
    3. Taco John's "potato ole's" with nacho cheese
    4. Anything chocolate
    5. shopping ALONE
    6. putting on pajamas at 2:30 when I get home from work.
    7. a quiet house after the kids are in bed
    8. a great backrub (very rare)
    9. my minivan
    10. of course spending time with family

    great entry Amy, I had fun reading everyone's favorites.

     
  • At 5:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow I'am not sure I have all that many favorites, but after reading Reb's blog, I know one of them is having chairs and the sport's page in all the places Kathy likes to shop :) I would also say being able to keep up with all of you all, by reading your blogs, really rates right up on the top.

     
  • At 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's my turn to be MIA fron the blogs...boy have I missed the action! In the meantime, I have found a new favorite! MARY KAY"s new THIGH CREAM!!!! WOAHHHHHH it is good stuff! Another is coffee in any way, shape, or form. I haven't tried Febreeze, but I think it's about time!

     
  • At 6:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    T9 texting . . . that is all i need! :)

     
  • At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for writing this.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home