The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Miscellaneous Pics


Hey there. Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures. Yes, the kids are playing poker in the first picture. The neighbor girl brought that set over and the kids were pretending to play. :)
The second one is hard to see but I actually found ornaments with the kids' names on them. In 6 years I have never found anything personalized with the name Mason. I was so excited!
Not too much going on here. Talk to you later!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If they get really good at it they can teach Grandpa how to play poker :)

     
  • At 7:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That girl is forever in a swim suit! My goodness!! Doesn't she know its December?!? Does santa were something different when he goes to Hawaii!!

     
  • At 7:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oops i meant to type wear!!! and a ? after hawaii!! how silly am i??

     
  • At 11:39 AM , Blogger Reb said...

    Looks like fun. Wish I were wearing my swim suit in a warm weather climate right now:)

     
  • At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Game Time!! Looks like they were deep in thought! Or.. was it a good bluff!

     
  • At 1:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I enjoy your blog, Amy. It's nice to keep up with you all. You are such good friends and I'm glad my kids have you for friends.
    Hope to see you one day soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home