The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Wednesday, November 29, 2006




Hi there! Here are the pics I was going to post this weekend. Saturday we decorated our tree and then went to the pool. As they say here, "Lucky you live Hawaii!!"
Today Kenzie and I stayed home sick. I have a slight sore throat and sneezing and could have made it through the day but Kenzie coughed all day yesterday and spent from 3am-4:30am coughing so I thought it would be best not to have her at school. Of course, I hardly heard a cough out of her all day. We played playdough, colored, and watched High School Musical. :)
Anyway, we should both be going back tomorrow.
Aloha!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow I wish we were there, Tuesday we set a new record of 65 degrees, by Wednesday evening it was in the teens, good old Nebraska. Great looking Christmas tree, could we borrow those two ornaments in front of the tree for the holidays :)

     
  • At 4:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You make me cold!!!!! We certainly couldn't be in swim suits in front of our tree...of course I wouldn't look as cute! Looks like you had a great day.

     
  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    Maybe we'll put on swimsuits and stand in front of our tree... Well, maybe NOT! :) I have to admit that I giggled when I saw the picture... two things that I've NEVER associated with eachother! Hope you're all feeling better!

     
  • At 5:03 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    It took me a minute to "get it" ...I know I'm slow. You also made me cold! Those are awful cute ornaments. Hope you are feeling better.

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    I think those ornaments would look great at my house also:) Although, my tree is smaller than Kenzie. I wish I was there to go swimming with you guys!!

     
  • At 3:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great pics Amy. Sure makes us smile here. It's so darn cold here. At this point we are greatful for alittle afternoon sun to get the temperature above freezing! Hope your coughs and sore throat didn't get anyone down. Take care as always

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home