The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm sure you all are in bed as we are just winding down our evening. :)
We had a great day with our good friends Jim, Lora and Chloe. Lora makes this amazing sweet-potato cassarole! Ummmm! Last year Lora and I went to Kmart after our big meal so we decided to make it a tradition and go again this year. It wasn't too crowded by the time we went and I got some Christmas shopping done.
I am so thankful for all of you, our family and friends. We wish we could be closer and see you all more often but thank God everyday for the blessings he has given us here. God is Good!
Above is a picture of Kenzie and a couple of her friends yesterday at school. Aren't they adorable!
We pray you all have a great weekend! God Bless!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    Yes, they are absolutely adorable. I tried the shopping thing early this morning while the girls were both sleeping and not too sick. I only made it an hour and decided it wasn't for me this year. :)

     
  • At 11:52 AM , Blogger Reb said...

    Love the pictures from the last two posts. The kids look adorable! I can't believe how big Kenzie looks in the last picture. She's growing up so fast! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Love you guys--I'll give you a call this weekend.

     
  • At 5:52 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    Just wondering what Kenzie is doing with her fingers?? She is tooo much like her Aunt Katie and Uncle James!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home