The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Better late than never...


Well, we went to "Hallelujah Night" at church for Halloween. The way our church does it is that one of the parking lots is turned into a carnival with tons of game booths that the kids go around and play. The first and third grade did a ring toss booth, so that's where I spent my whole time. Whether they win or not each kids gets a handful of candy at each booth plus they get a free hot dog, chips and shave ice. The kids had a blast! Daddy took them around to each of the booths. There had to have been over 1,000 kids there. It was so busy!
We forgot to take the camera with us which is why I have so few pictures. The top one was actually from a party we went to the weekend before. Mason wore his knight costume. (he's the one in black) I'm not sure what's going on with the mean, sassy cowgirl!
Anyway, we had a good time but were sooooo tired the next day. Between that and parent/teacher conferences this week I was so ready for Friday!
Have a great weekend, everybody!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    Sounds like you have been busy!! Just wondering where Mason's horse is--he makes a pretty convincing knight:) Kenzie is a cute little cowgirl--the only way to be one is with a little spunk and spice:)

     
  • At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    THANKS,AMY, FOR POSTING. I LOVE SASSY COWGIRL, REB IS RIGHT, YOU HAVE GOT TO HAVE SPUNK. LOVE TO ALL

     
  • At 6:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow I will take my chances meeting the Knight in a dark alley, rather then the Sassy Cowgirl :) Sounds like you had a great time.

     
  • At 3:47 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    WOW! That is some SERIOUS sass-a-fras!!!! She could give Emma a run for her money with THAT look!!! Good to hear from you!

     
  • At 5:10 PM , Blogger dave and sarah said...

    I love the costumes, and what a great time they must have had at the church. I have come to the conclusion that Halloween is way more exhausting for the parents than for the kids. After tonight....I only wish sassy cowgirl could give my evil witch a run for her money...or "candy."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home