The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Monday, May 01, 2006

Gymnastics Day!


Monday's are Kenzie's gymnastics day and I finally remembered to bring the camera. She really does enjoy it. At first I always had a hard time getting her to go into the class by herself but now that she is more comfortable with it she does pretty good.
Today she fell off the mat doing a log roll. The floor is carpeted so she didn't get hurt too bad. She cried for quite a while but I didn't see a bump on her head. Isn't it funny how a child can get hurt really bad, but if they're having fun they forget about the pain and want to play again. But, if the boo-boo gets someone's attention and it can get them out of doing something they don't want to do, it ends up hurting so bad you would think they need the ER! Mackenzie is pretty tough, but she is also a drama queen. She can play it up for all it's worth! Whenever it's time to clean up toys her leg starts to hurt so bad that she can't even walk! (Reb, she hasn't tried "I have a tummy ache" yet) :)
Anyway, pray for Mason tonight. He had a slight fever this evening. He is acting fine and just sounds a little bit stuffed up. When we prayed tonight he wanted me to pray that his fever would stay. He's already trying to use it as an excuse to stay home from school tomorrow! He must not be feeling too bad if he wants to have a fever. Do all kids try to use injury and sickness to get out of things or is it just mine? :)
I guess that's it for tonight. I am trying to get back into my walking at 5:30am routine now that sunrise is around 6. Today was day one. If I'm going to keep it up I have got to get to bed much earlier than I have been! Good Night All!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger Reb said...

    I love the gymnastics pose:) She'll learn the the tummy ache works like a charm . . .
    I wish I could join you for some walks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home