The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Monday, January 19, 2009

Things we do...

I guess I'm past due for a blog update. January is half over and it seems like a little like we're still on Christmas break. We had a day off this Friday (Jan. 16) because the islands were supposed to get high/dangerous wind conditions. It turned out to be a pretty nice day though. That's Ok, I'm not complaining. And today being MLK we ended up with a four day weekend. It's been nice. 
Anyway, having all the time off has been really great. We have been able to spend a lot of time together as a family playing games and as the pictures show, other odd things. 

Bob and Mason on the trolly ride downtown. 

The next couple of pictures are courtesy of Grandma Kaup. She sent Kenzie some formable spray soap stuff for Christmas. Luckily it cleans up pretty well. Needless to say, it went fast. 


Kenzie has graduated from hair cutting to doing highlights. She even took a piece of toilet paper and put it around my neck before putting on the towel. (Had it been real, I think my highlights would have been a little uneven.)

One day the kids and dad decided to take apart the old, broken laptop. Don't ask me why. Some of the things that go on around this house are just odd. :) 

3 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM , Blogger Kaup Fleet said...

    Sounds like so much fun! We also got a four day weekend, but our little one got sick :( Amy your hair is getting so long, it looks great, especially with the new highlights ;)

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looks like you all made good the time you had off. The kids grow up so fast, it's nice to have those memories. Looks like McKenzie has a good future in the hair business. Maybe she can do something with mine. Since I lost it all, it's growing back curly and salt and pepper instead of straight and blonde.

     
  • At 4:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I wish we were closer, I have a computer that could use some help, and I could use some new highlights, the ones I have now seem a little on the silver side.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home