The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pants or Shorts?!

Ok, if you haven't heard the pants story I guess I should explain. :)
Before Easter I asked Mason if he wanted to get Kaiki pants or shorts to wear with his green shirt. He said, "What are pants?" So, I had to explain to my almost six year old the difference between pants and shorts. He responded with, "Oh, I only wear pants on holidays!" And after I thought about it a while I realized that the last time he wore anything other than shorts was for Christmas! I guess that's what happens when you grow up in Hawaii!
As you can see from the Easter picture, we opted for the shorts. (and flip flops too!)
I figured he would get more use out of them! :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:47 PM , Blogger -Stacy and Ted said...

    :) Gotta love SHORTS! I'd wear them all year round if my legs weren't so dang white and reflective! :) Ahhhh Hawaii!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home