The Stanley Ohana

Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind.. or forgotten." -Lilo and Stitch

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Our Submarine Adventure!









We have been having so much fun with Katie here! Today we went on a Submarine ride. It was a lot of fun. The shuttle boat out to the sub made Kate feel a little woozy, but despite the picture, nobody got sick! :)
We saw sharks right away, which the kids thought was "awesome"! We also saw turtles and lots of fish.
We've been to the beach a couple of times but I forgot my camera. :( Tomorrow's plans include the swap meet, and then to the beach again Thursday and Friday.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow I wish I could be there, that really looks like fun, only knowing my son-in-law he would most likely try to turn me into shark bait :) It sure is quite here without Katie :(

     
  • At 5:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is sooo cool! Sharks, up close and personal! That looks like it was a blast! Glad you are all having a the time of your lives!

     
  • At 5:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just looked at the pictures again and I didn't know that Dan Nakai was there too (note the guy behind Katie barfing!)

     
  • At 2:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is awesome !! What a fun time, and the kids will never forget the great times they are having. We are so jealous! love

     
  • At 4:45 PM , Blogger Reb said...

    Looks like a very fun adventure!! Is Aunt Katie going to want to come home after all this fun?

     
  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger Will and Carolyn said...

    Looks like loads of fun!
    Now the kids have seen sort of what Dad see's when he scuba dives.
    If I'd been there, I'd been beside Katie with another "bag"
    Hope you all have a wonderful time!

     
  • At 7:27 AM , Blogger ncseaward said...

    All I can say is "Wow, what great adventures!" Congratulations to Mason on learning to ride a bike. It looks like you are taking advantage of Hawaii and your summer break. Miss you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home